Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend and that you have a nice busy week planned, not like a hectic one – just busy enough that you’re occupied. You know what I mean.
I have to start putting together pieces of writing for one of my uni classes and I thought I had more than I do so I am going to have a busy week of writing to build my folio.
Today I am back with a Did I Read What I Hauled? post, I got the idea from KirstyReadsBlog. It’s pretty self-explanatory, I show you a list of the books I hauled in the past and see whether I have read them yet or not.
Today I am focusing on my April, May and June Haul’s from 2020. Since they are both pretty short I thought I would both of them into this haul. Anyway, let’s make a start on the list.
April 2020 Haul
- The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin – READ (Review)
- Soulless (Parasol Protectorate #1) by Gail Carriger – not read
- Misty Falls (Benedicts #4) by Joss Stirling – not read
- The Nightmare Affair (The Arkwell Acadmey #1) by Mindee Arnett – not read
- Here by Christine Zolendz – not read
- Roadside by Angie Dokos – not read
Totals: 6 Books
Still To Read: 84%
May 2020 Haul
- Nothing Left to Lose by Kirsty Moseley – READ (Review)
- Man Crush Monday by Kirsty Moseley – READ (Review)
- Haze by Rebecca Crunden – READ (Review)
Totals: 3 Books
Still To Read: 0%
This is the first time in all of my Did I Read What I Hauled posts where I have actually read all the books I bought that month!! It is also when I got more consistent with my reviewing too which is also fun to see.
June 2020 Haul
- The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman.- not read
- Rhythm, Chord and Malykhim by Marania Zapata – not read
- Music of the Heart by Katie Ashley – READ (Review)
- The Rocker Who Holds Me by Terri Anne Browning – READ (Review)
- Snowed In by Navessa Allen – READ (Review)
- Love on the Main Stage by S.A Domingo – READ (Review)
- To Be Your Last by Rae Kennedy – READ (Review)
- Speak the Ocean by Rebecca Enzor – not read
- Shades of Lovers by Catherine Hancock – READ (Review)
- The Scam List by Kurt Dinan – READ (Review)
- My Backward Life by Claire Merle – not read
- A Game of Wings and Marks by Rebecca Crunden – READ (Review)
- Altered Helix by Stephanie Hansen – READ (Review)
Totals: 13 Books
Still To Read: 30%
So out of all of these the totals are:
Totals: 22 Books
Still To Read: 40%
I am pretty happy with a 60% read rate, because it used to be so so much worse. I have been really getting through a lot of my books that I have owned for a long time recently, rather than just buying new books and reading them first so I am actually pretty proud and the closer we get to my present day hauls, the higher the percentages seem to get.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this. I really love doing these because they always make me feel super productive!
I hope you had a good day and I will see you on Wednesday with my Word of the Week!