I hope you are all having a good day and that your weekend was good. I promise these won’t be a weekly thing but I was in the mood for a chat so I thought this would be a good post to do today.
I wanted to do a post designed solely to chat about life and how you are all doing. I have liked Ritu from But I Smile Anyway… A Chai and A Chat posts for a while and I love them, so I wanted to take my own spin on them, since I don’t drink Chai or coffee – but I do drink hot chocolate!
- If we were sipping Hot Chocolate together, I’d tell you that I am in such a bad book slump right now. I have no oomph to read at all. I have no idea how I stumbled into a slump or why it’s been such a tough one to get out of but I just find my want to pick up a book completely gone, alongside all my motivation to write blog posts or interact on Bookstagram too. I don’t know if I’ve been sticking to a schedule for so long if I’ve just hit a breaking point and I need a week off or something (who knows) but I want to get out of it so badly because I miss reading!
- If we were sipping Hot Chocolate together, I’d tell you that I just went on a lovely walk with my parents and brother. We grabbed lunch at a really nice cafe and it was just good to get out as a family.
- If we were sipping Hot Chocolate together, I’d tell you that I went into a charity bookshop and picked up some books in an attempt to break my slump, so far no change but maybe tonight I will have more oomph to pick one of them up.
- If we were sipping Hot Chocolate together, I’d tell you how I have run out of all the space on my bookshelves yet again and that I am going to steal the shelf out of my brothers bedroom since he doesn’t use it anyway haha. Do you want to see an updated Bookshelf tour once I do that?
- If we were sipping Hot Chocolate together, I’d tell you that I don’t really have a busy week ahead. I had a couple weeks with loads of plans and things happening and it’s all seemed to start to wynd down and chill out now.
If we were sipping Hot Chocolate together, I’d ask you how you were doing?
How was your week and what’s your week ahead like?
How do you have your bookshelves organised?
If we were sipping Hot Chocolate together, I’d ask you if you liked this post? I’d also ask what are some of your favourite blog posts you’ve written recently, so that I can check them out too!
Whether we were sipping Hot Chocolate together or not, I hope you have enjoyed this post and that you all have an amazing day. I will see you on Wednesday ❤
One thought on “Hot Chocolate and A Chat #2”
Oh, I hear you with that reading slump. It was with me a while. But this summer, instead of writing (slump there, too!) I got back into reading. So many arcs!