Update (as of August 5th, 2020): I am currently available for reviews, so please send them my way if you think it’s something I would enjoy
Welcome to my Review Policy Page. It was recently brought to my attention that despite having this book blog for 3 years now, I still didn’t have a review policy page. So, I am rectifying this now. I can only apologise to anyone who previously had to navigate my blog without one. Anyway, enough rambling – on with my policies!
Terms & conditions
- I accept both physical and E-book copies. But not Audio Books.
- I live in Scotland. So if you want to send me a physical book, I hope you are okay with sending it here.
- I will aim to review your book within a month of receiving it. (Unless stated otherwise in my update section, or in our email correspondence)
- My review will be entirely honest, even if that means it is not the most positive review. I will always email before my review goes up to give fair warning and to allow you to see my thoughts before they go live.
- In addition to this blog, my reviews will also be up on Goodreads (and Amazon, if requested).
While I do not mind reading books of different genres, I am usually inclined to the following:
- New Adult
- Young Adult
I genuinely do love books of varied genres; if your book doesn’t fall under any of these, please still feel free to contact me. If I’m interested, I will definitely read and review it.
- I always state in my reviews whether it will be a Spoiler-Free review or not. If it does have spoilers they will be at the very bottom under the footer, clearly signposted and will probably be to a minimum.
- I have a whole post HERE about my exact review system and how I rate books. So if you want a bit more detail on the way I review my reads then please check that out.
- As always, my thoughts are always my own, despite whether a book is sent to me or not. I will link to my Disclaimer Page for my more in-depth and full disclaimer statement.
- On the rare occasion that I do DNF your book, I will contact you and we can discuss next steps – but I have to say I am very stubborn and don’t like DNFing books so this is an unlikely scenario.
- Also, if my review is negative or less than 3 stars I am more than happy to move the date of my review if I was meant to be part of a tour or similar event. But I will always still post my thoughts in some capacity.
You can contact me through the contact form on this site or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks so much for your interest!