I hope you are all having a good day and that your weekend was good. Recently I have been feeling like I haven’t been able to chat with all of you as much as I used to now that we are no longer in lockdown and things are reopening and life is looking slightly more normal. So I wanted to do a post designed solely to chat about life and how you are all doing. I have liked Ritu from But I Smile Anyway… A Chai and A Chat posts for a while and I love them, so I wanted to take my own spin on them, since I don’t drink Chai or coffee – but I do drink hot chocolate!
- If we were sipping Hot Chocolate together, I’d tell you that I had a quite weekend other than a lunch and few drinks out with my friends for one of their 21st Birthdays. We had Pizza Express and it was amazing. Their dough balls are just to die for.
- If we were sipping Hot Chocolate together, I’d tell you that I just went on a lovely walk with my parents and then grabbed a coffee. It was so nice to just get out and enjoy the little bit of sunshine we had today before it started to rain.
- If we were sipping Hot Chocolate together, I’d tell you that I don’t have a very busy week ahead for once. I am getting my second dose of the vaccine on Wednesday and I am excited to be fully vaccinated before I go back to university in September. I luckily didn’t have any bad side effects/symptoms the first time round so I hope the second will go as smoothly.
- If we were sipping Hot Chocolate together, I’d tell you how I made my first payment for my flat at when Uni starts back up the other day and while I’m excited to go back to campus and get back to studying I am nervous about being away from home again. I have basically been at home with my family since last March because of COVID. 19 months at home has been amazing, but definitely made me feel a little like I am back in high school going back off to uni for the first time, rather than me going into my final year. But I’m hopeful that once I am actually back up at Uni things will all just fall back into normal and I won’t be missing home.
- If we were sipping Hot Chocolate together, I’d tell you that last Saturday was my 6 month anniversary of starting a Bookstagram and that I baked cupcakes especially! I’ve loved expanding into Booksta and meeting more lovely bookish people like you. If you have a Bookstagram please leave it in the comments so I can follow you ❤
If we were sipping Hot Chocolate together, I’d ask you how you were doing?
How was your week and what’s your week ahead like?
Do you have any anniversaries or celebrations coming up?
If we were sipping Hot Chocolate together, I’d ask you if you liked this post? I’d also ask what are some of your favourite blog posts you’ve written recently, so that I can check them out too!
Whether we were sipping Hot Chocolate together or not, I hope you have enjoyed this post and that you all have an amazing day. I will see you on Wednesday ❤